Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I´ve taken so many fun pix I´m not sure which ones to share so I´m holding out until I have a more sensible brain.
Feeling a bit like Miranda July in her movie; You, Me and Everyone We Know at the moment.
Trying, however impatiently to wait for someone to call me today.
I don´t know if I´ve ever had the sensation of being "weak in the knees" or "melting like buttah"-
I guess there´s a first time for everything. People tried to warn me that this may occur, I am simply a non-believer in things like this, or I thought I was. Is it possible to dream your going to meet someone and then you just do- like that day¿ - Like I said , there´s a first time for everything.
Mi amiga Sara is here too, which makes things pretty fun, crazy nights with pisco sours laughing so hard your side hurts.
So- all in all - a totally bomb day, meetings w. great people, walking around w. a client figuring out where his new business is gonna be here in Santiago de Chile, and and and.
OK, over and out for this evening.
Ciao. Abrazos y besos. V.

1 comment:

Bill C said...

Hey Victoria,

Got your blog via B, its good to hear your doing well.

Misha and I have been dating almost a year. She wants something romantic for our anniversary. At least it's not 10 month, 11 month anniversaries anymore. She is such a girl.

Sounds like your finding happiness which makes me glad for you.

Still in your corner.

--Bill